‘The International Journal of Humanities & Social Studies’ (ISSN 2321 – 9203) is a monthly peer reviewed open access academic international journal of humanities & social science and this is independent of its kind that inspires up-to-date research endeavour from research territory, latest deliberation, artistic trend, cultural nuances, cross cultural exploration and subsequent innovation of subjects concerned.
– ISSN 2321 – 9203
– Publisher: Globeedu Group (ISO 9001:2008 Certified)
– Area/Scope: Humanities & Social Science
– Frequency: Monthly
– Language: English
– Review Process: Double Blinded
– Plagiarism Tolerance: Zero Level
– “Call For Paper” For ‘April Issue, 2018′ READ MORE
– Last Date for Paper Submission: 25th April, 2018
– ‘April Issue, 2018′ Publication: 30th April, 2018
– ‘March Issue, 2018′ Available Online
– Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology
For an extensive promotion of research and innovation, ‘THE IJHSS’ welcomes erudite professors, professionals, research scholars to collaborate with us in a two-dimensional way as either an ‘Editorial Advisor’ or a ‘General Member’.
We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas...