‘The IJHSS‘ is a monthly peer reviewed international journal of humanities & social science.The acronym ‘The IJHSS’ stands for ‘The International Journal of Humanities & Social Studies’ (ISSN 2321 – 9203) and ascends a maiden flight across the globe as an academic Journal, distinctive in its experimental area. This is inclusive of a broad spectrum of leading schools of thoughts and its derivatives and interdisciplinary. ‘The IJHSS’ is independent of its kind that inspires up-to-date research endeavour from research territory, latest deliberation, artistic trend, cultural nuances. We encourage all categories of learners and learned from different areas of literary and social studies for a cross cultural exploration and subsequent innovation of subjects concerned.
– ISSN 2321 – 9203
– Publisher: Globeedu Group (ISO 9001:2008 Certified)
– Area/Scope: Humanities & Social Science
– Frequency: Monthly
– Language: English
– Review Process: Double Blinded
– Plagiarism Tolerance: Zero Level
– “Call For Paper” For ‘October Issue, 2016′ READ MORE
– Last Date for Paper Submission: 25th October, 2016
– ‘October Issue, 2016′ Publication: 31st October, 2016
– ‘September Issue, 2016′ Publication: 30th Septemberber, 2016
– ‘August Issue, 2016′ Available Online
For an extensive promotion of research and innovation, ‘THE IJHSS’ welcomes erudite professors, professionals, research scholars to collaborate with us in a two-dimensional way as either an ‘Editorial Advisor’ or a ‘General Member’.
We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas...