We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas and fresh perspectives to make the journal synonymous to the entire research field.
– Last Date for Paper Submission: 25th November, 2017
– ‘November Issue, 2017′ Publication: 30th November, 2017
The publication process is consisting with the following steps. The ultimate objectives of this process are Quality, Quality and Quality. Full process will be completed expected within 5-7 days.
1. After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
4. The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
5. Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
6. After the final review process if the paper will accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
7. Author need to deposit publication fee within 3 days after the payment request.
There is no fee attached in the time of paper submission. The author(s) needs to pay below mentioned fee (excluding transaction charges) as a publication fee for each accepted manuscript by the review panel. Payment procedure will be notified to the author through e-mail only after the successful review process.
– Corporate Professionals – USD 80 [Included Publication charge, Review report, Digital Certificate, Life Time Archive]
– Professors/Scholars/Students – USD 65 w.e.f. 1st June, 16 [Included Publication charge, Review report, Digital Certificate, Life Time Archive]. This discounted fee is to encourage Professors/Scholars/Students in research work. This initiative is a small contribution to the research field from “The IJHSS”.
Note: Our eminent editorial board members and reviewers are working voluntarily for the development of the research field. Our journal is an Open Access Journal, all the contents are available online to the readers without any charges to spread and allow the knowledge for a better world. So, the publication fee is our only source to meet the costs related to managing the journal.
For an extensive promotion of research and innovation, ‘THE IJHSS’ welcomes erudite professors, professionals, research scholars to collaborate with us in a two-dimensional way as either an ‘Editorial Advisor’ or a ‘General Member’.
We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas...